Wow! We've reached my 100th post! I have had so many adventures, and I hope everyone enjoys my stories. It's been a long time since my last post because Mommy has been very sick, and I've been busy taking care of her with Daddy. We'll start from two weekends ago when Mommy and Daddy were getting very frustrated with me because I kept screaming at the pantry door. They said I did not need another snack and would NOT let me in there. After a few hours of this on and off, Daddy finally let me in. Do you know what I wanted? All I wanted was a FOOTBALL! Earlier in the day I noticed there was one in there, and I didn't know it was this cooking thing called a crockpot. Mommy and Daddy thought it was hysterical, and finally got me a real football to play with. I carried it around all day! 
Mealtime has gotten a little more interesting lately as well. I still love food, and I eat lots and lots every day! It makes me happy :)
Well, unless I don't get to eat what I want at the moment I want. Then I practice throwing temper tantrums. I thought I had perfected them, but now Mommy and Daddy just ignore them (or they laugh and take a picture).
I would also like for everyone to know that I am a big boy, really I am. I demand that I have a spoon at every meal whether I use it or not. During a recent snack of watermelon, cantalope, and honeydew melon, I ventured into fork territory. Yum!
This past Saturday was Daddy's 30th birthday party! I love parties, and I had so much fun playing with Hannah and Campbell in the playroom. I even helped Daddy play poker for a while after we opened his presents.
With mommy so sick, we were lucky Nannie was in town for the celebration. She took care of all the details, and we had a blast. She let me play outside in the back and explore in the front. I thought the flags were pretty cool, and I really liked Mommy's new pumpkin decorations. Fall is here! 

Other than that, I've just been busy playing and taking care of Bella and Rocco. My new favorite place to play is inside a plastic box, mostly because it makes people laugh. 
I'll update again soon with all my Halloween adventures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been waiting for your new blog. Hope Mommy is feeling better. I'm sure you have been a big help. You are just so darn cute that the sight of you should perk Mom right up. Have a great week. I love you. Nana
Nannie had so much fun with you last weekend. You definitely love your sports, baseball, football, soccer, etc. Playing with you is an all day adventure. I also had fun playing outside and discovering acorns with you! I can't wait to see you in your Halloween outfit. Give mommy a big kiss for me and tell daddy he's the best.
Hope to see you again real soon.
Love,
Nannie
Post a Comment