Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Fall is here, and Halloween has come and gone! It was a pretty busy day, and I had a really fun time. Mommy made my costume herself, and I looked pretty adorable in it. I loved running around as Evel Knievel! I was ready for some high-flying tricks! In the early afternoon, mommy, daddy and I headed down to the park for our neighborhood's fall festival. There were bounce houses, face painting, games, a band, and all kids of things to see. I watched everyone, and loved dancing to the music. Mommy was still sick, but she managed to go for a little while so we could have some fun. Daddy helped me decorate a miniature pumpkin, and I carried it around EVERYWHERE after that. Later that night Daddy took me to a Halloween party with my cousins. I didn't do any actual trick-or-treating, but we didn't have any come by our house either. So all the leftover candy is mine, ALL MINE!!! Earlier in the week, I had my 15 month doctor's appointment. I got an A+ in development and health because I am a growing boy! My height and weight were in the 25% at 21 lbs, 30.3 inches. I also got to have a Halloween party at school. They let me have cake and cookies, and all kinds of awesome stuff. I was on a cakester high for quite a while. Mommy said I was being quite the "character!" Other than that, I've just been busy playing around waiting for mommy to get well. My new favorite game is sliding down off of mommy and daddy's big bed. I like to trick people by sliding half-way and then standing on the footboard, and I think it's hysterical when I go too fast and fall on my hiney :) Another fun week to go!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Your Evel Knievel suit is awsome. How many cars can you jump over on your Kawasaki? Glad you had a good Halloween. Love you bunches. Nana

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend. You looked great in the wonderful costume you mommy made for you. Take care of mommy and daddy this week and give them lots of hugs and kisses!

I love you,
Nannie