Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome Bella!

My week started off very exciting because I got a package! I grabbed it, sat down and ripped it open. It was a Texans jumpsuit from my Nannie! It is awesome!! I carried it all around the house. This weekend Nannie decided to come up and visit me, and I tried it on for her. We played on the floor, looked at fish on her computer, and read lots of books. The cold weather finally arrived, but I don't mind it at all. Cold or not, I want to be outside. Mom bundled me up and out we went. So much fun! Today we got a new addition to our family....Bella the Beta fish!! I absolutely love fish. Real fish, toy fish, fish on the TV or computer, and even goldfish crackers :) I like to say fish, and I love to point and them and laugh. All that joy made daddy want to get me my own aquarium. We started off small, but hopefully we can get Bella a few friends very soon. Other than that, I've been up to all kinds of mischief. I can't ever stay still, and I love getting into trouble. If you tell me no, it just makes me smile. Like here, right after everyone hollered at me to quit touching the TV :) Tomorrow I get to play hookey from school to stay home and play with Nannie. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I loved spending the last few days with you and I am sorry you got sick. However, going with you to pick out Bella was so much fun! You are such a joy. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs & kisses with lots of love,
Nannie