Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Long Summer!

Summer went by too quickly, but I definitely made the most of it. We decided to end the break in Frisco, so I spent the vast majority of my time playing around the house. Early in the week Poppy and Daniel were here to visit. We had a lot of fun goofing around. That Uncle Daniel cracks me up! I'm excited to go to school every day to play with my new friends, but I don't know if my teachers can keep me as busy as I've been at home. I just got my new gardening tools, and it's very important to tend to the plants (real or not!). After weeks of temperatures over 100, I'm hoping it will cool down so I can get to work outside. Around the house, I never have to look very far to find something to fix with my toolbox. The screwdrivers are by far the most useful, and they are my favorite tools to use. I've recently gotten into Handy Manny, and I like to fix things up like he does! In the backyard, bubble attacks keep me happy. You'd better be on the lookout, or I'll get you. The more bubbles the better! Inside, I like to teach everyone basic construction and demolition skills when I can. I've been really into my block building table, and I am perfecting my design of a "water tower." Once it's built, you have to see how strong it is by knocking it down. That part is hilarious! When it's too hot to go outside and too boring inside, it's my job to liven things up a bit. I've recently acquired the skill of stripping down to my birthday suit all by myself, and I show it off by streaking through the house. I think Mommy might have snapped some increminating pictures, but I've got about 10 years or so before I'll worry about that. For now it's too much fun. Wooohooo! I know I'll still have plenty of adventures, but it's sad that summer is gone. I helped Mommy put her classroom back together, so it's officially the end of the road. I must admit that I cannot wait for football season though, so I should have many more stories to tell. I'm looking forward to the crazy school year ahead!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are a joy to watch grow up. I can't wait to hear about your new school year adventures. In the meantime, keep mommy and daddy hopping and keep them laughing! We love and miss you sooooooo much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie