Daddy came home on Friday!!! Five days without him is a LONG time, and I was so happy that he was back. I was jumping up and down in the garage and had the biggest smile on my face when he pulled in.
We celebrated our reunion all day Saturday with soccer, homemade nachos, and ice cream! I was ready for Soccertots first thing that morning, and I had the keys ready to get everybody out the door.
At practice we learned a new drill where you build a huge tower of cones on top of the ball and then kick it over. I loved it so much that I did it for another half hour at home. It was awesome!
Saturday night we relaxed with some yummy treats, and I even got to eat in the living room. It was only for one night, but I enjoyed every second of it!
Today we went shopping for some new clothes and shoes. Before we left, I tried on some old stuff. I actually had fun putting on a little fashion show. I'm handsome, and I know it! 
This afternoon we went to watch Daddy play soccer. He is the best goalie in the world, and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to run on the field to play. It was so hot that I had to stay in my chair in the shade with my frozen yogurt and water!
I am so glad my Daddy is back to play with me and give me hugs. I love him sooooo much!
We celebrated our reunion all day Saturday with soccer, homemade nachos, and ice cream! I was ready for Soccertots first thing that morning, and I had the keys ready to get everybody out the door.
I am so glad my Daddy is back to play with me and give me hugs. I love him sooooo much!
1 comment:
You are right! You certainly are a most handsome little boy and your Nannie loves you with all her heart!
Hope you have a great week ahead and I can't wait to hear about your next adventures.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment