Friday, May 20, 2011

Living Life



Last weekend Aunt Elizabeth came to town, and Daddy grilled for everyone. My cousins came over and we had a great time. Then on Mommy's birthday, we ALL went to the driving range to hit some golf balls. Fore! We also went out to eat, attended the neighborhood pool party, and finished the celebration with a piece of birthday cheesecake. Mommy loved listening to me sing "Happy Birthday" to her! I'm still tending to my outdoor garden, but Aunt Elizabeth brought me an indoor one as well. Right now I'm waiting for my tomatoes and jalapenos to sprout so we can make some fresh salsa. I check on them several times a day! Also, today I got to eat my first In-and-Out hamburger. Californians make a really big deal about it, but I enjoyed the hat more than the burger! Other than that, it's just life as usual......snacking.......smiling.......reading.......and laughing. I love my life!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You make Nannie SMILE!!! I love you and miss you very much. Can't wait to see you next weekend.

Unti then, keep up the gardening and having fun every day.

Love you bunches,
Nannie