Monday, June 6, 2011
Summertime!
Summer has finally arrived, and I am having a blast already. Last weekend we traveled down to Nederland for Memorial Day. I spent lots of time in the pool because I love to swim with all my cousins. 

Wilson and I were cracking up at Daddy pretending to be "goggle man" in the pool. He would scare us, and we would scream and laugh!
I swam all over that pool, went down the slide all by myself, and even convinced Daddy to throw me way up into the air! 
All that swimming made us a little hungry, and a nice cold slice of watermelon tastes great on a hot summer day. Yummy!
We also got to celebrate Uncle Daniel's birthday while we were down. Nannie made cupcakes, and we all wore party hats. 
I love celebrations, and I capped off the evening with a little drum solo.
Nannie came home with us for a week, so I got to play quite a bit. I love it when she comes to visit. On Saturday, we went to Hannah's birthday party. The girls were princesses, but I dressed up like a pirate. Arggh!!!
I get to start splash days and swimming lessons in the evenings this week, and Mommy gets off for the summer in two more weeks. I can't wait for all the fun I know is headed my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I absolutely, positively adore you and your posts. You have so many fun adventures. Just can't wait until you post your next summer fun doings!
Love you forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment