It has been a fun, crazy and exciting few weeks. Spring is in the air, and that means outdoor soccer season is here. Daddy is coaching a whole new team, the Sharks! Our first game got rained out, but the weekend we were ready to go. I played less than half of the game, but I managed to score SEVEN goals! My fans included my mom, Nannie and Papa Vaughn, and they were screaming like crazy. I was pumped!
We spent Friday and Saturday night hanging out around the house with friends. Kennedy and her parents came over one night, and Landon and Jacob came over with their parents on Saturday. Daddy and I had fun lounging around and watching the final four together, too.
Today I got dressed up to take some spring pictures and make a quick visit to the Easter Bunny. I told mom that the Easter Bunny was cute because she had a flower in her hair. Afterward, we took a little detour to find some bluebonnets, and they were beautiful.
Last weekend mom had to work, so Dad and I hit the town. We went out to Hannah's soccer game and then did some fishing. We caught lots of fish, but I caught several all by myself. I love to fish!
Next week should be extra exciting because I will start a brand new school I also get to go to a Rangers game, an FC Dallas game, and then it's Easter weekend. Bring it on!


No comments:
Post a Comment