We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving break in 2012. We spent a few days resting at home and then went down to Nederland. My Nana and cousins were gone on a trip, so I spent the whole visit at Nannie's. We played and had tons of fun and good food. We spent Thanksgiving Day at Mama and Papa Collins' house eating, watching football and playing outside. It was a wonderful trip!
Back in Frisco, my cousins Mitchell, Maddie, McKenzie and Mia came over to play. We had an awesome time.
After Thanksgiving, it was time to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. I helped Mom decorate the inside and Dad the outside. We even got a new light up reindeer for the front, and I named him Mr. Baloney! I was also thrilled to have my elf Buddy return. As soon as my eyes open in the mornings, I'm off to find him. I hope he brings Santa some good reports!
I took a trip to see see Santa, had a Polar Express pajama party at school and made my parents a beautiful ornament for the tree.
Aunt Liz tried to get us in the spirit by having a cookie decorating party. My cousins and I had so much fun, and those cookies were DELICIOUS!
Now that school is out, it is time to just play and countdown until Christmas Eve! We had fun celebrating Uncle Johnny's birthday at Ernesto's.
Dad caught me hanging out in Brenley's bed. (I cannot wait for her to get here so we can play!)
Of course I've been enjoying my time just hanging out around the house. Does anyone need rescuing?
I love the holiday season, and Christmas in almost here!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment