I spent most of the day in my pajamas and my new dragon slippers, Stompeez! I wanted some so badly, and my dad made sure I got a pair for Christmas. My parents even let me open them early so I could wear them around.
We played around most of the day, and I made sure the special Christmas tree upstairs was fixed up exactly like I wanted it.
We got dressed up for Christmas Eve mass and got to hear Kaly sing in the choir.
When we got home, it was time to open presents. I got a ton of stuff! My parents got me everything I will need for t-ball season, my relatives from Nederland sent clothes and toys, and Aunt Liz and Uncle John gave me a remote controlled boat to race in their pool! I am one lucky guy.We enjoyed a fancy prime rib dinner before getting ready for bed!
First I had to put up the awesome Spider-man decal my parents gave me.
Then I set out milk and cookies and made sure everything was ready for Santa before I drifted off to sleep.
On Christmas morning, I woke up to find everything that I asked for! I got lots of Jake and the Neverland Pirates gear, a new book, an Avengers poster and watch. I love telling everyone what time it is now!
With nowhere to go, I got to play all morning. The fierce battles with Captain Hook were the most fun!
We had a nice lunch with the girls at their house, but we had to get home quickly because a storm was blowing in. We drove home carefully in the rain and sleet.
By early afternoon, all that rain turned into snow! It was big, fat, fluffy real snow, and it went on for hours! I just had to go outside and throw some snowballs with Dad. We even hit some with the bat and then built a snowman. When it was all over, we ended up with five inches of snow in some places! What a wonderful white Christmas!!!
Christmas was so much fun, and I finished up the night with some cuddle time by the fire with my mom and sister!
The day after Christmas, the roads were too icy and Dad got to work from home. I spent the whole day in my pajamas again and had a blast playing with all my new toys...and some old ones too.

No comments:
Post a Comment