For the past two weeks, Mom has been in Lubbock for her some of her classes. We couldn't stand being away from her that long, so Dad drove us up to visit for a few days. Our favorite place was Prairie Dog town, and we visited every single day. We found out that they love unshelled peanuts, so we were a big hit each day when we showed up with a bag of them.
We also had fun just playing around the house that we were staying in.
Dad took us for a tour all over campus. The big ring was awesome.
I also thought it was really cool to see a bench with everyone's name on it. It's like they are famous!
We snuck down onto the baseball field.......
....and the football field, too!
We visited the Science Spectrum and played with EVERYTHING!
Brenley especially liked seeing all the women in science.
I wasn't a huge fan of the T-Rex, so I made sure to keep my distance!
Brenley and I kept ourselves entertained making music and goofing around on the floor. We didn't get too see mom to much, but we were happy to spend time with her in the evenings.
Mom surprised us by driving in the middle of the night, so she was home when we woke up! It was like she got there a whole day early! She took me to Nehemiah's birthday party at Gattitown, and I had so much fun. I rode rides, ate pizza and played tons of games.
Brenley got a new hat, and seemed to like it. She liked it so much, she tried my cowboy hat on, too!
The summer has been a blast so far, but coming up next is my big birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment