Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

The first few days of July were beautiful, and Brenley and I had a blast hanging out together.  She has started to let me feed her, and she is starting to play with me too.  We hang out inside and outside, and she keeps us laughing!



For her first 4th of July, Brenley got all dressed up.  Isn't she adorable?
Dad took me fishing for awhile, and we had a blast.  I caught tons of fish and threw them back!
We spent the rest of the day floating around in the pool at Aunt Liz and Uncle John's house.

It was so much fun that Brenley passed out!
In other awesome news:
Brenley loves sitting in her high chair.....
I started taking karate and was soooo excited to get my uniform.....
and I had my last day of Pre-K and had to say goodbye to Ms. Jenna!
On the 11th, Brenley turned five months old.  I can't believe she's getting so big!  She almost fits better in my rocking chair than I do!



Now that mom is home all the time, we get to go see dad at work sometimes.  I love swiping my badge around his office, and we always have a great time going out to lunch.  I love summer!!

No comments: