Fall means soccer season, and this year we started a new team called the Crushers! I got to pick the name and picked my favorite Skylander character, and we chose to be green like the Prosper Eagles. I'm finally on a team with kids from my school, and best of all I get to have Dad as my coach again. For the first game, I wanted to wear a mohawk!
We did a great job our first few games, and really started coming together as a team. I think it is going to be an awesome season!
I still go swimming every chance I get, and Aunt Liz bought me a snorkel and some fins. It didn't take me anytime at all to learn how to use them, and I love swimming around like a fish.
Labor day weekend we went to Houston for a wedding and a quick visit to Nederland. On the way I made my first stop at a Bucees for a snack. The trip was a lot of fun, and I got to stay in a hotel with Nannie while my parents went out!
While I am at school every day, Brenley stays home and plays with mom. She is into everything and moving faster and faster. She is very smart, very busy, and very silly!
She even started riding around in the shopping cart. She looks so small in there, but she does NOT like acting like a baby. She thinks she is my age!
Brenley's favorite thing to do right now is swing outside. She would swing for hours and even falls asleep in there sometimes. She loves when I swing next to her!
On September 11, we had a big patriotic assembly at school. The band marched us into the cafeteria where we honored our soldiers and sang patriotic songs. Mom and Brenley came to sing along. Mommy took me for a special night out to the Mommy-Son dance in Frisco. We met up with my friend Camden and danced the night away. We ate great snacks and boogied out on the dance floor. I LOVE to dance!
After the dance, we went to the Mellow Mushroom for some pizza. It was awesome watching them throw the dough around. After dinner, Mom and I made a quick stop at Double Dip to share a hot fudge sundae. What an awesome evening!
At the end of the month, we had Zoe and Nehemiah over to play and decorate pumpkins. The girls were so cute with their pumpkin princesses.
Nehemiah and I quickly painted ours before running wild through the backyard. We had a blast!
Brenley and I were excited to start decorating for the fall and Halloween.
I ran up and down the street with my scarecrow face, but I stayed in the house with my wig!
Brenley and I have so much fun together, but we wear each other out!
No comments:
Post a Comment