Saturday, October 26, 2013

October Adventures!

The Crushers hit their stride in October, and all of our games the last half of the season.  I became such great friends with my teammates, and it was the most fun soccer season so far.



Even Brenley didn't mind braving the cold to cheer us on!









I had lots of fans.  Poppy, Nana and Nannie all made it to games this season.


After one game, I had all my friends over for hot dogs and playtime.  We had SO MUCH FUN!



I had one awesome game where I got 3 goals.....the hat trick!  Daddy only let me play two quarters, otherwise I bet I could have scored a few more.


Our neighborhood had its annual National Night Out block party.  We met lots of neighbors, enjoyed a pot luck dinner, visited with firemen and policemen, and I ended my night with some pirate face painting!

All through September, I raised money for sponsorship in our school's Royal Run.  We got to run laps, eat snacks and dance in the parking lot.  Mom volunteered to help and got to watch me run.  We all had so much fun!










When Nannie came to town, Brenley discovered a new toy....the laundry basket!  She had a blast letting us pull and push her all around the house.



For Columbus day, my mom made homemade spaghetti and meatballs.  I had never had them before, and they were DELICIOUS.  I couldn't get enough of those "tasty meatballs".
Brenley is moving around faster and stronger, and we have so much fun playing together.  We play on the swingset, in the playhouse and all over the yard.

I read her stories and give her hugs.
She LOVES looking at herself, and she always gives herself kisses in the mirror.

She started drinking out of a sippy cup all by herself, and she finally feeds herself with a bottle, too.  She wants to eat everything in sight, and if somebody has food, she is after it!
She even loves modeling the dresses her godmother Jenny made for her.

Most of all she loves to laugh and smile.  She is so sweet!
I can smile and be pretty sweet myself =)
In mid-October, I had a day off of school so mom and I decided to build a gingerbread haunted house. It was a lot of work, but it ended up looking pretty cool.  Most of all, it was very delicious!


Mom took me out to the Prosper homecoming parade.  It was very chilly, but we had a great time watching the floats and collecting tons of candy.




With soccer season wrapping up, I started practicing basketball and baseball.  I even wore my baseball uniform to soccer practice!



At the end of the month, we celebrated Dad's 24th birthday.  We went out to dinner and celebrated at home with some homemade cupcakes.  They were delicious.


We had a jam packed month full of fun!



No comments: