Friday, November 1, 2013

Groovy Day and Brenley's First Halloween

In preparation for Halloween, Mom and I carved a pumpkin.  Of course I picked the most complicated design I could find, and we did a combination of cutting and painting to make a haunted hotel.  It was awesome!
Brenley also got in the spirit early by wearing a new pumpkin outfit that Nannie sent her.
On Halloween Day, my school had Groovy Day.  The entire gym was decked out in games, a bounce house, a dance floor and more.  Mommy volunteered to help, so she got to see me run around with my friends.  It was so awesome!
After school, Brenley and I got ready to go trick-or-treating.  Brenley was adorable in her candy corn leggings, and I was super scary dressed up as the bad guy, Shredder.
We loaded up and walked over to Aunt Liz's to see the girls for a few minutes.


We got lots of hugs and took a few pictures before it was time to go find some candy.


Trick-or-treating was tons of fun, and several houses even had special candy set aside just for us.  We made it up and down a few streets before I decided that I had plenty of candy.

We went home, pulled out our lawn chairs and put on some Halloween music.  We had so much fun passing out candy and meeting people from all over the neighborhood.
 It was another successful Halloween!

No comments: