Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Christmas morning was so exciting!  I got a ninja turtle secret sewer lair...just like I asked for!  I also got a turtle phone, a book and lots of action figures.  Brenley got a princess castle, a book and a carriage.  Santa was so good to us!


Brenley loved modeling her new hat and bloomers, and we played all morning long.
Brenley enjoed some snacks in her new chair while I ran ninja turtles down their zip line!

Brenley played so hard, she and Mommy needed a mid-morning nap.
Mom made me an awesome Christmas breakfast, and then we baked a birthday cake for Jesus.


We brought it over to Aunt Jenny's house to celebrate the day with everyone.We opened even more presents and had a blast just spending time together.










After Christmas, Nannie and PaPa Vaughn came up, and we celebrated Christmas again!!!



 Later in the week, we took them to the Perot museum.
I showed them all the cool activites and displays, and Brenley ran all over the museum.





We spent a lot of time looking at the dinosaurs.

I even got to fly like a bird!

The hands-on activities are always my favorite though.






The holiday break was so much fun.  Brenley and I played with all our new toys.



Mom and Dad even took me golfing. It was so much fun!




I can't wait to see what the new year has in store.

No comments: