Nannie had knee surgery and couldn't drive to come and see us, so Brenley and mom loaded up and went down for a surprise visit. Nannie was shocked, and very excited!
They made the rounds and visited everyone for a few days before finally heading back home. I sure missed those girls!
The weather started to turn cold, and winter was finally in the air. We all had to start bundling up!
It was getting a little too chilly to play outside in the evenings, so we had to move our fun indoors. Brenley is always up for a game of football, a soccer match or a good book.
That silly girl doesn't understand that the play food isn't real though! She sure wished that this was a real donut (and she thought it was a real cup of tea).
She has already started to take some steps and moves around the house easily. She is always trying to climb up the stairs and chase after everyone. She is one fun baby.
I was so excited to have Dad serve as an Eagle EYE at my school. We had our picture taken in the office, and he got to spend half of the day with me. I was so proud to wear my shirt, and I'm pretty sure I have the best dad ever!
We had an early Thanksgiving celebration at school based on the story of stone soup. Mrs. Woodard made us Pilgrim and Indian hats and organized a big luncheon. Mommy and Brenley came to school to help set up and serve the meal. We had a great time!We wrapped up soccer season with a few more wins. We celebrated after the last game with pizza, cupcakes and trophies!
Brenley and I made an early trip to see Santa and have our picture taken. I thought it was awesome, but Brenley was NOT a fan. She screamed the whole time!
With soccer season ending, it was time for a new sport: basketball! I'm playing on a whole new team, and I'm having to learn everything about the game from dribbling to shooting.
Aunt Liz has also started taking me to the junior golf clinic at the Gentle Creek Golf Club. I even made the winning putt during my first session! I love playing golf and hanging out there.
The last day before Thanksgiving break, we had a Special Friends Luncheon at school. Aunt Liz, Uncle John, Mommy and Brenley were my special guests, and we had a feast of turkey and sides.
We stayed home for the first few days of the Thanksgiving break, and we indulged in some donuts and family time. I also insisted that we start the tradition of decorating for Christmas before we leave for Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad loved their little Santa and Elf!
Thanksgiving is on its way!


No comments:
Post a Comment