Monday, November 24, 2008
Another Week of Fun!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Mommy has to help me log on, and she's been really busy! I spent the last week hanging out with Nannie. We've had tons of fun! Today her and mommy took me to the mall to meet....SANTA!!! I was pretty entertained by all of the other kids in line, and I was a very good boy at the mall. Santa is watching, ya know! I'll try to post a bit more this week. Daddy said we may even be able to get some video going. I hope everyone has a great countdown to Thanksgiving :) Oh, and don't talk to me about the Raiders...that was just a good old fashioned stomping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nannie was so happy that she got to see you with Santa today. You were such a good boy at the mall all day!!! I bet Santa will bring you lots of goodies since you were such an angel while visiting him. I love you!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment