Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I was so excited to experience my first Thanksgiving. Mommy and Daddy decided we would stay in Frisco and relax instead of traveling. I've heard that Christmas will be pretty busy, so I tried to enjoy my day at home with the parents. Let me walk you through my day!

It all started with my post-breakfast, pre-parade nap in my parent's room. (Mommy and I crashed out and actually missed most of the parade.)

After the parade, I was ready to eat!! I wore the Baby's 1st Thanksgiving bib Nannie bought me, and the awesome "I'm Stuffed" shirt daddy bought me.



Look at all this food!!! Can you believe I had to sit there and watch them eat when they didn't even offer me any of the turkey, ham, gravy, rice sausage casserole, new potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce or chocolate cake!!! (Don't worry about me being on the table. Mommy was just out of sight, and it was just for a few pictures. It's not safe for a baby to be up there...I might tip over!)

Ah, time for a post lunch nap.

We decided to go for a walk because it was a BEAUTIFUL day, and mommy and daddy really needed to burn off some of those calories. Rocco came too :)


Now, it was finally time for the Cowboys to win....and another nap.


More football! This time it was the Aggies. They lost, but mommy was happy it wasn't worse.

We also started decorating for Christmas. I love looking at the lights on my tree!! I'll post some pictures of that later on because we aren't quite finished yet. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!! Good night :)

No comments: