Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wreck 'Em Tech!!!!

Wow, it is November already! It is getting cooler outside, football is always on, and mommy is getting ready to go back to work. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. However, I must tell you that I was soooo happy on Saturday night when Tech beat Texas!!!

Daddy got me all dressed in my Raider gear so we could watch the game together.

Eventually it got pretty late into the night. Mommy and daddy said I could stay up, but I had to put my pjs on. Daddy and I were on the edge of our seat.



Victory!!!! Beating those silly longhorns makes me laugh :)


I can't wait to post about my trip to Lubbock this weekend. I can't believe Tech is ranked #2, and I get to be there!!!! Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love reading your blogs and seeing your pictures. To be so young you certainly lead an interesting life! Hope you have a wonderful time at the Texas Tech game and I know you will be the HIT of the President's box. Stay wonderful. I love you!

Love, Nannie

Nana said...

I love to see pictures of you with your daddy. Best friends are great. You all have a wonderful weekend in Lubbock. Stay very safe. I love you. Nana