So much has happened the past few days! I'll start with the big news...I started school on Monday! Mommy and daddy seemed a little sad, but they were ok. I have had SO MUCH FUN. I love looking at all my new friends and teachers. I even got an award my first day for being so well behaved and fun! I like to play with all the new toys. My teachers told mommy that I am very smart and strong :) (She knew that already though).
Here I am ready for my first day (it was literally FREEZING outside...the roads were even icy)!
I played so hard that I was passed out by the time I got home. Rocco checked to make sure I was still breathing.

In other news, last week was the Cotton Bowl. Just a sad, sad performance by the Red Raiders. Oh well, maybe next season! At least I looked awesome in my uniform!

1 comment:
Love your pics but lose the pacifier! Ha Ha! Nannie is just kidding. I love you so much and hope to see you soon.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment