Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy 2009 everyone! My New Year's Eve was pretty low key. I hung out in my bouncer a lot and enjoyed hanging out with my parents. My new favorite thing is "razzing" my lips. I love to hear the funny noise it makes, and I like to watch my drool (and sometimes cereal) fly everywhere! Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy, Kaly and Hannah came over for a while, but we all called it a night pretty early. (I heard that mommy and daddy made it up past midnight because they were busy playing Star Wars on the Wii!)
Since I didn't make it up until midnight, we had a New Year's celebration when I woke up. Woohoo!!
Later mommy and daddy tried to give me some formula in a bottle. I drank it, but then I spent the rest of the evening throwing up all over everything. No fun! We did go to Aunt Jenny's to see Aunt Liz, Uncle John, and their new dog Beau. It was a pretty fun time.

Now we are finally home. I'm still sick, but daddy found a way to make me laugh. I hope everyone had a great New Year's, and I'll check in with you soon!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your New Year's Eve hat!!!

Missing you and loving you!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie