Then, on Wednesday night..... I got sick :( I ran my first fever on that night, so daddy stayed home with me on Thursday. I was feeling better, so I went to school on Friday. My teachers called to say I started running a 101 temperature!!! Daddy picked me up and watched me most of the day. Mommy found a sub for the end of her last class, and she came to take me to the doctor. He said it was probably a virus and to come back if I am still sick on Monday. We sure hope not! Daddy took a picture of me when I forgot that I was feeling bad.
I'll I've done today is eat and sleep, eat, sleep, and cling to mommy and daddy. I've still been at 101, but everyone thinks I'll be better tomorrow.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Back to napping for me......
1 comment:
I am so glad you are feeling better. And I wanted to tell you that I noticed how well you are sitting up. Such a big boy!! I love you very much.
Hugs & kisses forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment