What an awesome weekend! On Friday I got to stay home from school and visit with my Nana and my cousins. Everyone came into town! That night I got to go to my first baseball game at mommy's school. I really liked it, and I got passed around quite a bit. (Mommy forgot her camera...oops!)
Saturday morning Nana was feeding me, and I was practicing my signs for "more" and "all done". She didn't believe me, so I yelled "DONE!" while waving my hands. No one is sure I knew what I was saying, but it sure sounded like it! The rest of the day we all hung out at Aunt Jenny's. Here I am with all my cousins!
It was also Rocco's 6th birthday, so we decided to have a party. We all blew out the candles to help!
Here I am with my new cousin Payton. He's only 7 weeks old.
Then my new cousin Campbell joined in the fun. She's only 3 weeks old. I look like a giant!!!
I spent some time playing in the Excersaucer for a while, and then we all dyed Easter eggs. It was one busy day!
I woke up today, and the Easter bunny had come! I got some new teething rings, bibs, links, books, a movie, and some eggs. I loved it! Mommy was sad because she didn't get to dress me up for church. The weather was HORRIBLE when it was time to go, so Daddy and PawPaw went and left us behind.
I went back to bed and woke up after the storm. Then we went over to play see what my cousins got and to tell them goodbye.
Overall it was a great weekend! Hope yours was great too!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! I am so sorry I didn't get to see it in person but I will be there to see you next weekend.
I love you,
Nannie
I just love seeing Carter's pics and reading his adventures. It always makes me smile when I get on here. He is so cute! Glad you and your family had a wonderful and Happy Easter!
Love you,
Aunt B
Post a Comment