Other fun things I have discovered are squealing (the higher pitch, the better) and making funny noises by blowing on the coffee table. Mommy and daddy always have to yell at me because I try to bite the glass coffee table sometimes. Also, if you leave the back door open, I'll make a mad dash to get outside!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Surgery, Cheerios, and Fun!
So, today was the big day! I finally got tubes in my ears. My doctors were great, and it went REALLY fast. We got there at 6:00am and left at 7:30am! They suctioned out all the fluid and popped those tubes in with lightning speed. I was a little cranky when I woke up because I was hungry, but a bottle and then nap on the way home made me feel much better.
My doctor said I'd be back to normal by the afternoon, and I was. He even called me at home tonight to see how I was feeling. He's the best! Daddy stayed home with me today, and we played. (I even got to stay in my jammies all day!) 

In other events of the week, Mommy has been letting me snack on Cheerios and some fruit/veggie poofs :) They are pretty yummy, but I mostly like to play with them or feed them to Rocco.
On Sunday, I was very interested in reading the paper with daddy. I went through every ad searching for deals!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad everything went well today with you tubes. You should feel much better now. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We love you. Nana & Pawpaw
You are such a cutie and what a brave little man. I know that those tubes will help you feel better and get over all those mean old colds you've been having. I miss you so much and wish I could give you a big hug and kiss!
Until then, know that I love you bunches!!!
Love,
Nannie
P.S. You really look cute in all your pictures!
Post a Comment