Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy, busy!

As some of you may have heard, I have been a bit under the weather this week. I went to the doctor and had a really bad cold. This morning I woke up and am feeling much better! Daddy took me to my 1st official swimming lesson, and I had a blast. I even went under water about FIVE times today, and I didn't even cry. I love swimming :) I got to end class by going down the slide again. Since my last post, I've been practicing my walking. I can take 3-4 steps at a time before I get excited and fall down. Most of my time is just spent playing, though. I like to grab onto my links and lean wayyyyy back. I'm practicing my water skiing skills! Mostly, I crawl around and put everything in my mouth. I'm up to six teeth with more on the way! The drool is endless, and I love chewing on everything. I enjoy reading the latest business journal as well. Rocco filled me in on an awesome play spot.....the pile of clean, warm laundry! Laying around in that is niiiiiice. On the food front, I am eating everything in sight. I really prefer to feed myself, even if most of it ends up in my hair and chair! Tonight I had roast, mashed potatoes, peas and a mango dessert. YUMMY!!!! Currently, I am updating you from the guest bathub. There are VERY bad storms in the area, and the sirens have been going off for a while. We were told to take cover around 6:45 and are supposed to stay here until at least 7:45. We've got our pillows, flashlights, toys, and of course SNACKS! I always have to have my food and water. Rocco and I have been entertaining each other and watching daddy. Can we get out of here yet?

Well, I guess I should shut this down and find some entertainment. I love everyone and hope to see you all soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious! stay safe, buddy!
hugs and kisses,
jenny

Kathy said...

OMG....you are simply adorable!!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. We will have so much fun so get ready for lots of hugs & kisses!

Love you,
Nannie