I have been a busy bee the past few days. Being at home all day means that I get to explore places around the house that I didn't even realize existed! I have spent some time playing with my usual toys, but I have been REALLY into books lately. "B is for Bear" is my absolute favorite right now. I flip through it on and off all day, and I love feeling all the different textures.
The kitchen is my new favorite room, though. First of all, I get to eat in there! I am NOT a big fan of letting people feed me anymore. I can do it myself!!!
It's also tons of fun to rearrange the furniture. If only I could figure out how to climb up on these things....hmmmmm.
OH, and then there's the tupperware cabinet! Hours of endless entertainment! I love to bang things together and on the floor. Mommy has promised not to put a lock on this one :)
Throwing and spinning bowls is pretty awesome, and of course I have to put everything in my mouth. When the stuff I've pulled out becomes boring, I just climb right in for more.
My next post may be delayed a bit because I will be down in Nederland to visit my family for a few days. I'm sure I'll have a super fun update for you though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I adore you!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment