Summer has officially begun! Friday was my last day of school, and my teachers were very upset. They are going to miss me a ton! I'll miss my friends, but it will be so much fun hanging out with mommy for a few weeks. I started my weekend with a little Wii play. Vroom, vroom!
I have also mastered the use of my ball-popper. I love to press the button to get it started and watch the balls go around and around.
It's also pretty fun to bang them together to make noise, and of course I'm still putting everything in my mouth.
Saturday night I went to the pool with Kaly, Hannah and Campbell. I had a great time splashing around, and I can't wait for my next lesson on Wednesday. Something I'm not so excited about is napping in my crib. While a bedtime story is enough to get me to sleep in my bed at night, it is not enough to convince me to nap. I still want to be held! I did everything in my power to fight it today. I screamed. I cried. I learned that I could jump up and down. I threw my stuffed monkey out of the crib over and over and over. Mommy and Daddy eventually caved, but not before taking a few pictures to embarrass me with later on in life.
Don't I look sad? How could they torture me like that? I was in a better mood in the evening, and we spent a lot of time outside. I LOVE crawling around in the grass, playing with rocks, and occasionally eating some dirt :) It's so much fun being a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so adorable. I can't wait to see you next weekend. We can play all day and if you want to sleep with Nannie you can!!!! Carter ROCKS!
Love you forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment