Snow, snow, snow!! It snowed all day, and I love it! Everything is so white and pretty. At school they even brought some snow inside so we could play in it. After dinner, mommy and daddy took me outside and we played for a long time. We were bundled up in coats, gloves, and boots, but it was still cold! The snow was up to my knees!!!
I liked making snowballs and throwing them around, and I helped mommy make this awesome snowman. He had a real carrot nose and everything!

If we have school tomorrow, we are having a Valentine's Day party. Lots of yummy treats in store! School is starting a few hours late already, but there's a chance we'll get a snow day. With all this cold weather, my outside activities have been moved inside. I shoot basketball a ton, but I've been practicing my soccer skills too. I've been wearing the shin guards Nana got me, and I can kick the ball all the way across the house. Don't tell Mommy!!
I really like to play goalie, and I can even do a drop kick to get it out of there!! Mommy and Daddy said if I behave, I might be able to take a fun class this summer for kids my age that's all about soccer! For now though, I'm looking forward to a 3 (maybe 4) day weekend, and of course Valentine's Day. I love and miss everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I wish I could be there and play in the snow with you. I make a prediction that the last picture of you playing goalie will the first of many!! You look like a natural!
I miss you so much;
Love,
Nannie
You look like you were born to play soccer. I can't wait to watch you. Have fun in the snow. Wish we were there.
I love you.
Nana
Post a Comment