Saturday, February 6, 2010

18 Months!

I definitely felt like a big boy this week. Now that I am 18 months old, I am in a new room at school. It has been awesome!! The room is bigger, there are more toys and activities, and no high chairs or other baby stuff to get in my way. I even get to go to Spanish and music class every week! Yesterday I showed off a little bit by reading an entire animal book out loud and doing all the different animal sounds. My teachers loved it! I also had a check-up at the doctor and got an A+. Recently I've been really interested in trying out the potty. I like to sit on it and read my books, and I've even managed to use it properly a time or two. I am so over being a baby! I even love to brush my own teeth when I get ready for bed at night. Last night we went to the Wakeland basketball game, and I had a pretty good time. I like when students holler at me from the stands. I feel famous! Tonight I get to go to a musical at the school, and I am ready for some singing and dancing. Also, Nana had her birthday this week... "Happy Birthday, Nana!" I'm looking forward to another fun week of adventures!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love you little man. Have fun in your new room in school. See you soon.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie