Friday, April 30, 2010

All Grown Up....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNIE!

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNIE!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I can't wait to see you soon. I love you!*

Ok, so I'm not really all grown up, but lately it's been fun to pretend. It's pretty funny walking around the house in daddy's shoes, and I like pretending to listen to some tunes through mommy's earbuds!
The past two weeks have predominately been filled with playing outside. The weather has been so beautiful that I've been too busy to update all my adventures. I've been working very hard on my "step and throw" and "step and swing." We go to a lot of baseball games, so I watch those boys very closely. At school the directors have been coming outside with my class to watch me kick and shoot. Everyone is impressed with my skills, and I LOVE the attention!! I do have to confess that I've been pushing some boundaries at home and school lately. Mom and Dad are pretty strict on me, so we have the time-out system down pretty well. I've finally realized that it saves me a lot of time to just put myself into time out rather than waiting for them to come get me. That won me all sorts of brownie ppoints when I did it at school! I also think it is hysterical to blame stuff on Rocco. Anytime something crazy happens, I make sure everyone knows "Rocco did it!" If I didn't laugh so hard, people might actually believe me.
Other than that, I've just been living life. I constantly ask Mommy to play "more Cookie Song" and "more Monkey Tree song." I have not idea what they are really called, but I love to listen to them in the car or have people sing them to me! I also discovered the ice cream cone, this week! I've known for a while that ice cream was awesome, but putting it into a cone was the best. Yummy!!!

Tonight I got to go to the Allen Americans hockey game. It was a first for me, and I really enjoyed it. Those fans were crazy, but fun. I'll update with anything fun very soon!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I miss you soooooo much! I can't wait to see you next weekend because I want you to show me all the new, fun things you have learned in the last few weeks! Don't grow up too fast. I love you forever.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
PS... thank mommy for helping update your blog. It brightens my day!