Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Long time, no blog! Last Wednesday, I came down with 103 fever at school. It ended up lasting for six very long days and nights. What started as a virus turned into two ear infections and a very bad staph infection on my arms. After lots of shots, medicine and love, I finally started feeling better at the end of this week. It was so bad that Nannie had to fly up to take care of me so my parents could go back to work. Luckily I got better by this weekend, and boy did I have fun! I'm so glad Nannie and PaPa were here to visit me for the holiday. Mommy and Nannie helped me dye some Easter eggs. I wrote on every single one before dropping them into the different colors. They sure were pretty! Daddy helped me put sports stickers on them once they were dry. When I woke up this morning, the Easter bunny had come for a visit. There were eggs hidden everywhere, both inside and out. My basket had candy, socks, a chocolate bunny, bubbles, a Magna-doodle and a new Elmo movie! Did I mention I got some new baseball shades, too? The girls came over for a fun Easter lunch and lots of play in the backyard. Before the egg hunt, we chatted with the boys, Nana & PawPaw online! We all hunted Easter eggs, and some of them had candy inside! I especially liked the eggs that looked like baseballs, footballs, soccer balls and basketballs. I love anything I can kick, throw or shoot! After finding all the eggs, we compared our loot and chowed down. At one point, we attempted to take a group photo, but that didn't turn out so well. While everyone else was distracted, I helped myself to Campbell's chocolate bunny! It's a shame Mommy caught me before I could get it open. It was a really fun holiday, and I glad I got to spend it with so many people that I love. Hopefully the next week we'll get back to our usual routine!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We had a wonderful time spending Easter with you, mommy & daddy and your cousins too! I relished every minute that I spent with you all week and love laughing and playing with you.

Miss you already! Love forever...
Nannie