Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Surprise.....and Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! What a busy and fun few weeks I've had! This past weekend, we went down to Nederland to celebrate Mother's Day with my grandmas and great-grandmas. Saturday was full of excitement because we threw a surprise 30th birthday party for Mommy. Daddy and Nannie plotted the whole thing, and Nana, PawPaw, Clint and Lori hosted it. So many people were there, and boy was mommy surprised. We had so much fun! We ate and swam all day long, and I loved playing with my cousins. Peyton and I had some serious baseball practice, and I couldn't get enough of the fort and all those sports. I even got to ride around in Nana's golf cart. We did get a chance to go to dinner, so I got to see my Uncle Daniel, too. It was sad to leave, but I know I'll see everyone again very soon. At home, the weather has been nice, so we've been doing lots of yard work and outdoor play. I love doing some gardening, and I like distributing the different tools. Digging in the dirt is great! Recently I discovered the stone wall on the side of the house. "Walkie, walkie, walk the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll" is what I like to say while I go back and forth. Don't worry, I hold mommy's hand the whole time! Tonight Daddy took me to get my hair cut, and the lady gave me a new do. Aren't I such a big boy? One more month until summer, and I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! I love your new haircut but it makes me sad because you look so grown up. I enjoyed seeing you this past weekend and can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks. Have fun outdoors. Love you!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie