Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Spring Break and Spring Snow!
Spring Break ended this weekend with a bang! Mommy and I spent all day Thursday and Friday together. She even took me to the indoor play pool at the rec center, and I loved it. I wasn't afraid of the water at all, and we had a blast. Then, Nana, Pawpaw, Dylan, Wilson, Aunt Liz and Uncle John were all in town to celebrate Campbell's first birthday. When they got here, us boys all played ball outside. We had so much fun!
Saturday I got to go shopping with Nana for some new shoes and a new bathing suit, and then we went to the party. I appointed myself keeper of the balloons, and I carried those things everywhere. I really don't think anyone else appreciates them quite like I do, and I have a pretty hard time sharing them.
Campbell got all sorts of new toys that I graciously tested out for her, and I must admit that I LOVED the cake. Every time I ate a bite, I would say "Happy Birthday!" The biggest surprise of all came overnight though. Dylan stayed over, and we got some snow flurries that evening. We caught snowflakes, and even tasted some of that yummy fresh snow.
Sunday morning we got to wake up to EIGHT inches of snow in the backyard!! No one predicted that, and Dylan thought it was the greatest thing ever. We played outside for a while before finally warming up by the fire.

Hopefully it was the last cold day of the season. Now it's back to the usual school days, but only 11 more weeks until Mommy and I are off for summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time with your cousins. You guys are going to have so much fun in the coming years!
Hugs & kisses;
I love you bunches,
Nannie
We had such a great time at your house. The snow was as Dylan says "awesome". You are a FUN kid to hang out with.
Love you.
Wilson, Dylan, Nana & Pawpaw
so sorry that we missed the visit, but the boys had a great time!! they are still talking about playing with their cousin carter :) thanks for sharing the snow pictures! hope you have a wonderful easter! love... uncle clint, aunt lori, and ryan
Post a Comment