Spring is here, I'm feeling better, and outside is where I want to be. Luckily my family loves to be outside too, so we spend every evening out back playing until dark! We play soccer, basketball, golf, baseball and football, and I love every minute of it. My favorite toy right now is my Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ball because it works for any sport I want....and it has Mickey on it! 
I recently had my first encouter with Play-doh, and it is awesome. I like for Mommy to make it into two things...a ball (of course) and a bunny. It took her a while, but I think her bunny rabbits are finally acceptable. 
Friday night was beautiful, so we went to watch the Wolverines play baseball. It didn't turn out so well for them, but we had fun anyway. I flirted with all the girls in the stands, hollered at the umpire, and walked all over the park with Dad. I sure hope there are more baseball nights to come!
Saturday Mom went to Austin to watch her soccer students win the state title, and I stayed home with Dad. We went all over town running errands, and then we went to the park. The most awesome part of the day was that I saw some real ducks, and I even got to feed them!
Today was Rocco's 7th birthday, so we decided to go out after dinner to celebrate. We went to downtown Frisco, sat out on the benches and ate some yummy custard. Rocco got his own "poochy cone", and I shared with Mom and Dad. Once it was gone, I immediately requested "More birthday!", but my parents told me I would have to be patient until the next celebration. 
I'm looking forward to another fun week at school, and hours of fun outside!
Saturday Mom went to Austin to watch her soccer students win the state title, and I stayed home with Dad. We went all over town running errands, and then we went to the park. The most awesome part of the day was that I saw some real ducks, and I even got to feed them!
Today was Rocco's 7th birthday, so we decided to go out after dinner to celebrate. We went to downtown Frisco, sat out on the benches and ate some yummy custard. Rocco got his own "poochy cone", and I shared with Mom and Dad. Once it was gone, I immediately requested "More birthday!", but my parents told me I would have to be patient until the next celebration.
1 comment:
You are so awesome. I love following all your adventures! So glad that you and your parents are so full of adventure. Love you bunches!
Hugs & kisses,
Missing you,
Nannie
Post a Comment