Monday, May 24, 2010

Play Ball!

Summer is practically here, and all I want to do is play outside or watch sports! Luckily, my parents feel the same way. Mommy managed to get her hands on tickets to the FC Dallas game in the school district suite! I had a blast mingling with everyone. I loved watching the game from up high, and I really enjoyed watching the frisbee dogs at half-time. I even had an excellent view during snack time. I could get used to this! Daddy bought me a new FC Dallas soccer ball at the game, and I was ready to play when we got home. Intensity is the name of the game! We have also been going to the Wakeland baseball playoff games. They are still going strong, and I'm pretty well known at the games now. All the moms try to talk to me, but ladies, I'm trying to watch the game! Saturday was my second day of soccer, and I had so much fun. I loved doing all the drills with Daddy and Coach Kat. I'm ready to play with the big boys! Other than that, I'm just practicing counting to ten, and I can even say the alphabet with a little bit of help. I am just so excited that it is almost summer, and I'm looking forward to my mini-vacation to San Antonio next weekend. I'm sure there will be lots of fun adventures to report! In the meantime, I'll continue cuddling with Mommy to remind her that I am "soooooooo sweet." (Don't worry, I tell her that I am ALL the time!!)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh and you are so sweet! Nannie could just eat you up!! I am so happy you went to the soccer and baseball games. I know how much you love your BALL! I am counting down the days until our mini-vacation in San Antonio....be ready for ADVENTURE!!!! I love you.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie