What an awesome holiday weekend! Mommy and Daddy had a wedding reception at a fancy resort in San Antonio, so we packed up and hit the road. We had planned to stay Friday night in Austin, so we stopped in Waco along the way to watch the Wakeland baseball boys play at Baylor. They managed to win, and I had a great time watching the game and running up and down the big hill by first base. I even got to eat a grape sno-cone before we loaded back up. 
On Saturday we got to the hotel where Nannie was awaiting my arrival. I left Mommy in the dust as soon as I saw her! I spent Saturday in a poolside cabana with Daddy and his friends, and then I stayed the night with Nannie and PaPa! We played soccer, watched basketball, and hung out on the balcony. It was so much fun that I didn't even notice my parents weren't around! 

On Sunday, Nannie rented a cabana, and we hung out at the pool ALL DAY LONG. I had a blast playing in the water, eating bowls of fruit, napping in the shade, riding in the lazy river, and even watching Mickey Mouse. That is the life! 

By the afternoon, Mommy and I were exhausted, so we got cleaned up and relaxed in front of the TV.
On Monday, it was time to head home. We took a few fun family pictures, but I was sad to leave. No more crazy animal balloons or poolside lounging :( 

It was a very long trip home because of the traffic, but we did get to see Daddy's cousin James and a few other friends along the way. It was definitely a weekend to remember, and I look forward to many more!

On Saturday we got to the hotel where Nannie was awaiting my arrival. I left Mommy in the dust as soon as I saw her! I spent Saturday in a poolside cabana with Daddy and his friends, and then I stayed the night with Nannie and PaPa! We played soccer, watched basketball, and hung out on the balcony. It was so much fun that I didn't even notice my parents weren't around!
3 comments:
Papa Vaughn and I had a wonderful weekend. We were so excited that you decided to spend the night with us on Saturday so your mommy and daddy could stay out late and visit with all their friends. And we LOVED hanging out at the pool with you all day on Sunday. It made it really hard to say goodbye on Monday.
Hope to see you soon in a few weeks. Love and miss you.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Looks like you had a great weekend. Pawpaw and I can't wait to see you. We will be in Frisco in one week. We love you. Nana
we are so glad that you had such a fun memorial day weekend! we sure missed you in frisco... can't wait to see you over the 4th of july!! sending our love- uncle clint, aunt lori, ryan, dylan, wilson, and peyton
Post a Comment