So I've decided that the month of May is better than Christmas! I have never had so many celebrations. We started off Mommy's birthday with breakfast in bed. I loved eating off my new Mickey Mouse plate and loved being between my parents! 
Once we got up and going, we went off to SoccerTots for the first time. I wasn't so sure about the singing and games, but I loved the obstacle course and kicking the soccer ball! I jumped through hoops, crawled through a tunnel, and scored lots of goals. I even got a soccer stamp with all my classmates! I'm looking forward to many soccer Saturdays ahead.


In the afternoon I went to play with Uncle Troy and Campbell while my parents went to a movie. Hanging out was so much fun! After cooking steaks for dinner, we got to eat some really awesome cupcakes. I went a little sugar crazy, but it made Mommy laugh. I even started counting to ten by myself over and over! She and Daddy were so proud. Today was Aunt Jenny's birthday, so we went out to dinner with everyone. The best part was getting snocones afterward. It was my first time to visit the SnoCone lady, and my very first snocone. I LOVED Mommy's bubble gum one.....yummy!!! I sure could get used to celebrating every day!

1 comment:
Yes, May is a good party month in your family. So much fun having CAKE and ice cream and now snocones!
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Love you bunches,
Nannie
Post a Comment