Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in Gear

The past two weeks have been crazy, and Mommy has been too sick to help me with the blog. Hopefully we'll be back on track from here on out though. It really is a shame that I don't have any pictures to share because I have been up to soooo much. My Aunt Elizabeth came to visit, and we cooked ribs and made homemade ice cream. I helped by adding the salt and watching it spin around and around. It was YUMMY! Then Nana and PawPaw came to visit, and I got to go shopping. I got an awesome new pair of Nikes and a Mickey soccer shirt. Then, Nannie came up for a few days this week to help out around the house while Daddy is gone on business. She spoiled me rotten, and I got some new cars to play with! It's been too hot to play outside, but I've found some ways to stay entertained in the house. I like to dress up like Daddy and practice being the goalie, and I LOVE reading my stories. Daddy and I have started reading Harry Potter every night, and I can't wait for bedtime. Mommy started back to work, so we're getting back into the school routine. I'm not so thrilled in the mornings, but I have fun once I get there. I got to attend my first "friend" birthday party at the bounce house place this past weekend. My classmates and I jumped ourselves silly!! Ever since, I come home every night and talk to Mommy about my new best friend Gavin. We have too much fun together! I'm looking forward to another great school year ahead.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You are soooooo cute! I love you.

Kathy said...

You are my heart! I am so happy I was able to spend a few days with you and hope to see you really soon.

Be sweet and stay special! I love you.

Nannie