Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

It was a whirlwind weekend full of family and fun in Nederland. Unfortunately, we had to go to say goodbye to my GG. We love her and will miss her very much, but I know she is happiest when my cousins and I are all having fun together. The eight of us had a blast playing around, swimming, and eating. It was non-stop action for four days! I also got to visit all my other relatives in town, but I didn't get too many pictures. Nannie got me this crown since I am the king. We also spent some time with MaMa and PaPa, and Uncle Daniel, Aunt Pat and Aunt Brenda came over to play. The singing bulldog and spinning tops were so much fun to play with.I also went to the park and had my picture taken. Mommy says the pictures are really cute, and she will help me post some when we get them. I spent a lot of my time there feeding the ducks and chasing them around the pond. That was awesome! It was a great weekend, but I guess it's time to get back into my routine. At least it's a four day week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I was so happy to get to visit with you for a few days. Of course, it is never enough and I miss you so much. I love you forever.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie