After weeks of craziness, my parents decided it was time to have a weekend devoted soley to ME!!! We didn't do any chores (while I was awake at least), no one was here to visit, and I got to be the center of attention. It was AWESOME! Friday night we went to dinner and then to the Wakeland homecoming game. I loved watching the boys run out of the football helment tunnel, and the band was very entertaining. I got to meet lots of mommy's former students who were back in town, and it was a very busy night.
On Saturday we went to Soccertots! I haven't been in a few weeks, and I was so happy to be back. The rest of the day was full of play. Cars, blocks, Little People, and books galore. We even played outside into the night, and I could see the moon up in the sky! 

I had some bathtime fun, and then settled down for a good night's sleep. Playing hard makes a boy tired!
Today, we went to the park and played around the house. I've really missed my parents since Mommy went back to work, so this weekend was the best. I've even been voluntarily giving away hugs, kisses, and cuddles. Mommy was enjoying it too much, so I had to give her a hard time by calling her "mom" all weekend! She knows I'm just picking on her though.
This weekend has been tons of fun, and I hope we get to do this again very soon!!!
On Saturday we went to Soccertots! I haven't been in a few weeks, and I was so happy to be back. The rest of the day was full of play. Cars, blocks, Little People, and books galore. We even played outside into the night, and I could see the moon up in the sky!
1 comment:
You are just too cute! I'm happy you had a weekend all about you but, as you know, Nannie thinks everyday should be all about Carter!!
I love you and miss you with all my heart!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment