Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall is here, and that means football and awesome weather! I am still going to soccer every Saturday, watching college football, and suiting up to watch the Texans on Sundays. I love all the quality sports time with my Daddy.Outside the weather has been fantastic, so we have been taking advantage of it. Every evening we head straight into the backyard to play in my house, kick the ball around, and even eat dinner. Tonight we had a family picnic out back, and I loved it!! I hope this weather sticks around for a while so I can wear flip-flops around a little longer (even if they are Mommy's instead of mine). I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Man, that looks like a fun picnic! I am glad you are going to so many sporting events and enjoying your dad and son time!

See you soon. I love you and miss you so much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie