Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Day in Raiderland!

I know I've been out of pocket lately, but I have had a lot going on. My Nana and Aunt Elizabeth both came for visits, and I headed down to Nederland to see everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures taken. I absolutely loved getting to see everyone, and I was tuckered out by the time I had to go back home. Mom did let me help her bake a turtle cheesecake from scratch, and it was delicious. I love cooking with her! I spent quite a bit of time playing with my cousins, and I also love dressing myself in the mornings (when my parents let me). Boots and bibs are stylish, right? We've been out and about starting our holiday shopping, and I got to play on a caboose near the shops. Trains are great! Last night we rolled into Lubbock for a quick visit. This morning we got up and headed to the country club for a buffet breakfast. I ate my weight in fruit, and it was great! Then, Aunt Elizabeth hijacked a golf cart for me and took me out to see the course. I was fascinated with all the golfers. Maybe I can be an awesome golfer one day!
After breakfast, we went to campus and saw the bench that John and Elizabeth got at the Alumni Center. They even put Mommy and Daddy's names on it! I got to see a huge Tech ring that looked just like Daddy's, and then I got to put on my new Raider shirt and Double T tatoos. I was so excited to meet the Masked Rider and pet the Midnight Matador. She autographed a picture just for me before we headed up to our seats. Our seats were up in the Club level, so we enjoyed the buffet and I ran around like I owned the place. Everyone thought I was adorable, and I charmed my way through a few of the suites. I even got to eat a Double T cookie! Most of the game I sat outside with everyone and enjoyed the game and the band. I absolutely love this!


The band was awesome, and after a few quarters, I had the hand movements figured out. We had a blast dancing to the music. I had the most wonderful time with everyone, and I loved soaking in all the sounds of the stadium. I have so much fun with my family, but a long fun day will wear a boy out!Off to the ranch in the morning for a few more days of adventure!

2 comments:

Nana said...

You are one lucky boy! Looks like you are having a great time. If you work hard, when you are older, you can go to Texas Tech like Daddy. Have fun at the ranch. Give Aunt Liz a big hug from Nana. I love you Carterman!
Nana

Kathy said...

I've always said "I want to be Carter when I grow up." You have some awesome adventures touring the state with your wonderful parents. Looks like you had a great time in "Raiderland" and I know you will love being at the ranch. Send pictures when you can.

Miss and love you,
Nannie