Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It seems like we have been celebrating fall and Halloween for a month now, but the big day is finally here. Last night we went to the Pavillard's Halloween party in full costume. I was Handy Manny of course, Mommy was Kelly and Daddy was Mr. Lopart. I loved it! There were lots of other kids there, and we got to play all sorts of games. I especially enjoyed the bean bag toss and all the snacks. To get ready for the trick-or-treaters tonight, we put some decorations out in the front yard. I made sure my Elmo pumpkin and jack-0-lantern were ready to go. I also helped hammer Mommy's fall pumpkins into the flower beds. Finally it was time to go get some candy in the neighborhood. I loaded up in my wagon and took to the streets. I loved seeing all the crazy decorations, and I kept asking to see more monsters. I ended the night back at home where I rang the doorbell to find Mommy already back inside. She let me have a whole handful of candy...and it is yummy! Another awesome holiday in the books!

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a wonderful evening with Kelly and Mr. Lopart. You are a good friend Handy Manny. I am glad you had a great Halloween. I will see you tomorrow.
Love you little man.
Nana

Kathy said...

You live a wonderful life full of adventure and fun! I am so happy I have a great guy like you in my life.

Love you bunches,
Nannie