Monday, January 17, 2011

Imagination Gone Wild!

We haven't gone on any big outings lately, so I've been creating adventures of my own at home. After all that snowfall, it stuck around for a few days. I convinced Dad to bring some of the snow in the house in a big bucket, and once he brought it all in, a snowball fight broke out!!! We had so much fun =) I've also had a blast with my best buddies Teddy Freddy, Elmo, and Monkey. We play trains, play sports, cook and even eat together. I bring them everywhere I go, and I love taking care of them (notice their socks in the above picture...I thought their feet must be cold). I've even been potty training them and giving them stickers! Tonight after a tough pillow fight, I put them all down for a nap. To make it up to Mickey for leaving him out, I decided we should wear matching jammies. I'm sure there will be many more adventures to come!

2 comments:

Amber said...

He is just too adorable, Meredith! Thanks for sharing!:)

Kathy said...

I love you too much Carter!!! You are so adorable, fun and amazing. I am glad you are enjoying Teddy Freddy as much as your mom did when she was a little girl!

Love you and miss you bunches.
Nannie