Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Basketball Time

Now that football season is basically over, I've turned my attention to basketball. Elmo and I went to the Wakeland basketball game, and we thought it was pretty awesome. The music during warm-ups was cool, and those boys were so tall and strong. I also went to see Kalynne play in her basketball game. She did such a great job! I can't wait until I get to play on a court like that. With the cold weather, we've spent most of our free time inside just playing around. My stuffed animals enjoy going for rides around the house on my four-wheeler. I've finally mastered the power steering! Now I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with just dad....just a few more days to go!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun weekend of basketball. I know it's hard for you to stay inside during this cold winter but it will be spring soon and I see lots of outdoor days ahead.

Have a wonderful play day with your dad and I will see you soon. Missing you and loving you bunches!

Nannie