Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

2011 has already been a fun and busy year. We've spent a lot of low key time at home just playing around and spending time together. I love playing with my new toys, looking through our telescope at the moon, sculpting playdough and watching movies. As much fun as it is to go places all the time, I have really enjoyed the one on one time with my parents. For the Cotton Bowl, we went over to Aunt Jenny's. I got all decked out in my A&M gear, played with lots of kids and fell in love with the air hockey table. I took Daddy down! This morning when I got up, Mommy said we might get some snow and that we were going to have a pajama day. I kept checking the window to see if it would happen. At the first sign of a flurry, out we went. A few hours later we had quite a blanket of snow on our hands. I went out to inspect my house, and the snow was up to the top of my boots. It was so beautiful and so much fun! What a great start to a brand new year!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are soooooo cute. Glad you got to play in the snow. I love and miss you!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie