Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Hoppy Easter!

Last weekend we celebrated a wonderful Easter in Nederland. I had so much fun playing and swimming with my cousins all weekend long. The night before Easter, we dyed eggs, ate a big dinner and even pulled on the wishbone of the turkey! I woke up on Easter morning to an awesome basket full of goodies. The Easter bunny brought me candy, eggs, and a movie. He also left me a train station and sidewalk chalk, along with more hidden eggs back in Frisco. It was a wonderful Easter morning with my cousins, but the best part was a taste of my chocolate bunny after breakfast. YUMMY! After church, we hunted eggs all over the two backyards. There were almost 80 eggs, but the boys and I found them all in no time! We also went to see everyone at Mama and PaPa Collins' house for lunch. There was an egg hunt set up just for me, but Mama helped me out. It was a wonderful Easter weekend. This week was business as usual except that Nannie was here to visit. This weekend she helped build me my own garden in the back, and we even added a grown tomato plant. Fresh fruits and vegetables are on the way!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for letting me stay with you the last couple weeks. I had so much fun. I hope you continue taking care of your garden so when I come back we can eat some of your produce.

Hope to see you again really soon!

I love you,
Nannie