As always, sporting events are at the top of my to-do list, and over the past two weeks they have kept me very entertained. Daddy and I went with some new friends to watch the Allen Wranglers arena league football team. We had awesome seats, and all the tackling was great. We even got to see Roger Staubach throw a pass to Drew Pearson. Pretty cool.
Wakeland sports are keeping us busy as well. It's baseball time, and I've resumed my position back in the stands. After the game, Ms. Wendie took me down onto the field and I played catch with the boys. That was tooooooo cool!! At home, I've started hitting the ball all the way across the yard and over the fence when Daddy pitches it too me. I'm ready to play ball!!!
The girls soccer team is on a roll as well. Mommy and I have been to several playoff games, and this past weekend we watched them advance to the state tournament. You can't beat a corndog lunch out at the stadium. We also go to lots of Daddy's soccer and softball games. I'm a sports-aholic!

When the weather hasn't been the best, we've found other ways to stay busy. Mommy and Daddy took me to my very first movie at the movie theater! We went to see Hop, a movie about the Easter Bunny (although I still insist on calling him the Easter Rabbit). I got to order a large popcorn, and we ate it all. I really enjoyed going and can't wait to go again.
I also make sure we stay in shape by leading everyone in exercises. Stretch, jump and spin... it keeps you thin! A little jumping on (and off) the bed keeps me happy, too!
We've also had a few celebrations around the house. First, Mommy got into a PhD program at UNT, and she got a scholarship, too! Aunt Jenny and the girls surprised her by decorating the back. There were signs, balloons, and a card. So much fun! Also, today was Rocco's 8th birthday! We bought Rocco some treats and celebrated with cupcakes. I helped him blow out his candle and make a wish.
I also make sure we stay in shape by leading everyone in exercises. Stretch, jump and spin... it keeps you thin! A little jumping on (and off) the bed keeps me happy, too!
2 comments:
I love you bunches, Carter Bell
I must say you keep me laughing with all your spirited activities. I truly believe that if you decide to become an elephant then you most certainly will succeed!
You are quite simply: ADORABLE!
Love,
Nannie
Post a Comment