Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Fabulous Fourth!

It was an amazing Fourth of July weekend because all my cousins were here, including Uncle Clint & Aunt Lori, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Johnny, and of course my Nana! Aunt Liz, Uncle John, Mom, Dad, Kaly and I decided to go golfing on Saturday. I enjoyed hitting the ball, seeing the ducks, and riding in the golf cart. Kaly and I only made it 9 holes before we got picked up, but we were excited to go! Aunt Jenny and Uncle Troy were house-sitting for friends, so we took some time to enjoy the pool. We took turns on the diving board and swam around all weekend long. On Sunday we went to the RoughRiders game and sat out on the berm. We waited for home run balls, played a little on our own, sang "Take me out to the ballgame," and ended the night watching an awesome fireworks show. There is never a dull moment when we are all together! On Monday, we played around all day. We got a game of baseball going at the park, played on the playground, had a massive dance party as well as several performances. The weekend ended with fireworks watching in my front yard. What an awesome way to celebrate!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So much fun and you are making such wonderful memories with your cousins! I know Nana enjoys watching all of you just live life...with such joy and happiness.

Can't wait to see you next week. I love you and miss you so much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie